Your kid can be the next Picasso! Celebrate Independence Day and win sweet Overton Square prizes with our Fireworks at Overton Square contest!
Here’s how to enter:
- Children, draw an original piece of art based around the theme “Fireworks at Overton Square”.
- Parents, submit this artwork by taking a photo, posting it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag Overton Square in the post before June 27th.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OvertonSquare/
- Twitter: @OvertonSquare
- Instagram: @overtonsquare
- Overton Square will announce the winners via our email newsletter. To ensure you see the winning art, sign-up for our newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/buRk41
- Winning artwork will be judged on colorfulness, creativity, and commitment to theme.
The top three winners will receive these prizes:
- First Place: $50 gift card to The Art Project & Child’s Overton Square t-shirt
- Second Place: $25 gift card to The Art Project & Child’s Overton Square t-shirt
- Third Place: Child’s Overton Square t-shirt
Plus, all 3 winners will have the opportunity to display their artwork at Overton Square’s Stars and Stripes Block Party and 5K on July 2nd!
Don’t delay. Get drawing and enter today!
Additional Contest Rules:
- Artwork must be created by children 12 and under
- Artwork must be submitted by adults over 18.
- Loeb Properties employees, plus Overton Square businesses and employees, are not eligible for participation.
- Winners are responsible for signing up for the newsletter to see winning artwork, contacting Overton Square to arrange a time for pick-up, dropping off winning artwork for display during event, and picking up winning artwork after event.
- Winners must be able to physically pick-up prizes at Overton Square. Prizes will not be mailed.
- Any prizes not picked up after 30 days will be returned.