I’ve created this based on older posts about patios here, here, and here, and more I added in March 2017. While those other blog posts give a bit more commentary on the patios and have more pictures, this post you’re reading right now is meant to be more of a big reference list of patios.
I have added *dog friendly if the restaurants allowed leashed dogs on their patios. Some of these patios are big, some are tiny, some are just table or two, some are covered or partially enclosed, and some patios are not.
I can’t control when a restaurant decides to open their patio or not, so call ahead if you have a doubt. Many of these places technically do allow smoking outside, so call ahead if that’s a dealbreaker for you. If there’s a place I think you’re likely to encounter smoking, I’ve made that note.
OK, without further ado, here’s a list of patios in Memphis, including pet friendly patios and Memphis dog friendly patios. Sunglasses on, bottoms up.
– Second Line *dog friendly, please inform the hostess you have your furry friend with you
– Memphis Pizza Cafe Midtown (2087 Madison Ave.) *dog friendly
– Bayou Bar and Grill
– Local on the Square *dog friendly
– Deli on the Square *dog friendly
– Side Street Grill (might be some smoking)
– Lafayette’s Music Room
– Belly Acres *dog friendly
– Robata *dog friendly