Thanksgiving is nigh! If you’re not in the cooking mood, or if you want to go out after you wake up from your afternoon food coma, here’s a running list of places that will be open in Memphis on Thanksgiving.
In this post, you’ll find:
1. Places open for lunch or brunch or earlier in the day. Most of these require reservations.
2. Places that don’t open until 4 p.m.-ish or later.
2. Places open in the evening (after 5 p.m.) on Thanksgiving (November 23, 2017)
– Lafayette’s Music Room in Overton Square will have Ashton Riker perform at 6 p.m. and Ghost Town Blues Band perform at 9 p.m.
– The Zebra Lounge in Overton Square will be open for normal hours (6 p.m. – 2 a.m. on Thursdays) with live music and no cover.