Elvis Week officially runs from Wednesday, August 10 through Tuesday, August 16. Whether you’re visiting Memphis for the week or are a local preparing for the influx of visiting Elvis lovers, here’s what you need to know.
7. Check out some of the extra-curricular Elvis Week activities
Let me be clear: these aren’t official Elvis Week events, but they do show that Memphis is embracing the King and his fans this week. Check them out! If you know of others, please leave them in the comments.
– Stumbling Elvis Pub Crawl on Saturday, August 13
– Images of the King music showcases at the New Daisy August 9 -13
– Images of the King music showcase Finals at the Cannon Center August 14 – 15
– Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Brūlee special at Babalu
– Elvis-themed treats at Muddy’s Bake Shops
– Celebrate the King Week at The Art Project in Overton Square