Happy Friday, Memphis! July is over, but I’m still sweating. So much happened on the blog this week, so let me make sure you didn’t miss anything:
– Here’s the full story behind downtown’s new 70-foot-tall mural.
– I’m giving away tickets to Corinne Bailey Rae and you can still enter.
– If you play Pokemon GO, you have to read this post.
– Today (Friday) at lunch is your last chance to try out the bike share bikes.
– And last but not least, there’s going to be a huge Memphis-loving event at AutoZone Park for 901 Day! I have details.
– John Moreland at Lafayette’s at 8 p.m.