With all the great things going on in the 901 these days, have you ever been overwhelmed with choices? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a weekly post called The Weekender, filled with a handy schedule to help you hit some of our best bets for an amazing weekend. You can follow this schedule to a T, or use it as a launching point to plan your own adventure! The Weekender is not meant to be exhaustive, but will include our suggestions to help you plan the weekend ahead.
Saturday, July 9th
- 9am – Start your day at the Memphis Farmers Market
- 11:30am – Enjoy the Women’s Theatre Festival of Memphis
- 3pm – Check out this opening reception or stop by and enjoy some watermelon with friends
- 5pm – Experience a night of art
- 6:35pm – Go to Christmas in July at the Redbirds (with postgame fireworks set to Christmas music), theMid-South LGBTQA Youth Prom, or a Haunted Pub Crawl
- 8pm – See Sharon Jones at the Dap-Kings at Levitt Shell, catch music at the HiTone, the Green Beetle, theDirty Crow Inn, watch UFC 200 at the Rec Room, live music at Lafayette’s, or the Wave Rave
- 10:30pm – See Marcella & Her Lovers at Bar DKDC or go to
See the full post at Choose901.