With all the great things going on in the 901 these days, have you ever been overwhelmed with choices? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a weekly post called The Weekender, filled with a handy schedule to help you hit some of our best bets for an amazing weekend. You can follow this schedule to a T, or use it as a launching point to plan your own adventure! The Weekender is not meant to be exhaustive, but will include our suggestions to help you plan the weekend ahead. Go here for a full list of NYE celebrations.
Saturday, December 31st – New Year’s Eve
- 10am – Enjoy Sweet Potato Baby’s “New Year’s Eve” Brunch, go to Char’s Jazz Brunch, or take the kids to the Children’s Museum’s New Year’s at Noon: Superhero Spectacular.
- 12pm – Celebrate NYE at Ghost River’s Small Shop Saturday, go bowling, or help out at Brinson’s 1st Annual Homeless New Years Day Party and Assistance Drive.
- 2pm – Take the family to Main Event’s Daytime NYE Party or take the family to the Big River Crossing.
- 5pm – Get aristocrunk at the Cadre’s NYE Party.
- 7pm – Celebrate the new year early and enjoy dinner at Trolley Stop Market (kid friendly), The Peabody, Terrace at the River Inn, Celtic Crossing, Majestic Grill, Heritage Tavern and Kitchen, or The Kitchen at Shelby Farms.
- 10pm – Attend a New Year’s Eve celebration at Overton Square, Beale Street, Bass Pro Memphis, or check out this list of other ways you can ring in 2017.