Saturday, October 8th
- 10am – Sign up for a “Taster” class at the Metal Museum or start your morning at Tamp & Tap‘s Bluegrass Brunch.
- 12pm – Go to Moon River Music Festival at the Levitt Shell, listen to some local music at Bristerfest in Overton Square or go to a 901 Rocks! painting party.
- 2pm – Hang out at High Cotton’s Oktoberfest, go Porktoberfest Day 2, or go to Bass Pro’s weekend long Flocktoberfest.
- 5pm – Celebrate WEVL 40 Fest, go to Latino Memphis’ Young Professionals Hispanic Heritage Social, or run in the Memphis Zombie 5k.
- 7pm – Go to Deep Like the Rivers at Memphis Slim House, see Lindsey Stirling at The Orpheum, or watch a movie at Baobab Filmhouse.
- 10 pm – Watch some American Horror Story inspired burlesque at RockHouse Live, catch a late show at Chuckles Comedy House with J Anthony Brown, or get in the Halloween spirit at Wicked Ways Haunted House.
Sunday, October 9th
- 12pm – Start your Sunday at The HM’s Southern Brunch, participate at a Cyanotype Print workshop at Five In One Social Club, or see the Hughes Art Show at Memphis Botanic Garden.
- 2pm – Go on a Family Fun Hike through Shelby Farms, line dance at Brinson’s, go to the last day of Moon River, or take a painting and staining class at Southern Vintage Co., or see Collage dance Collective‘s season opener.
- 6pm – Enjoy live music and beer at the Agricenter before taking on the Mid-South Corn Maze, play Texas Hold ‘Em Poker at Blind Bear, or catch Rachel Wise’s album release at Lafayette’s,
- 8pm – See Lost Empires at the Hi Tone or listen to live music at Otherlands.