The SNP suggests eating seafood at least twice a week for a healthy heart.
“Heart disease is the number-one killer of Americans and research shows that the omega-3 fatty acids found in seafood can help reduce the risks of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and arthritis. Omega-3s are also known to improve child brain and eye development,” said Memphis SNP Director Deidre Malone.
With this year’s participation, fulfilling a healthy heart will not be a problem. The SNP is encouraging Memphains to patronize the locations listed below from Oct. 17-21 2016 and take a selfie with the hashtag #Seafood2xWkMem.
- Flying Fish (105 S. 2nd Street)
- Pearls Oyster House (299 S. Main)
- Cajun Catfish Company (1616 Sycamore View)
- Humdingers (1134 N. Germantown Parkway & 6300 Poplar Ave Suite #101)
- The Fish Net (2731 Lamar Avenue)
- Southwind Fish (7915 Winchester Rd. Suite 101)
- Bayou Bar & Grill (2094 Madison Ave.)
- Mardi Gras Memphis (496 N. Watkins)
- Sekisui (All Locations)
- Tsunami (928 Cooper St.)
- Déjà vu (51 S. Main St.)
- LUNCHBOXeats (South 4th St.)
See the full post at Choose901.